1.06.2008

My Life...

Hi friends! This is my first real blog, apart from myspace and facebook. First of all, I would like to tell you a little bit about me. I am the youngest of 7 kids and have an amazing family and incredible friends. But where my heart truely lies is in my relationship with God. Jesus Christ is my King, Savior, and first love. He is my universe and means the world to me. Eyerything revolves around Him. I strive everyday to live a life of holiness and worship to please Him and exalt His name high amoung the earth. My pursuit of Him is what defines my life adn I will never stop chasing. My second greatest passion is the Spanish language. My life is here to be poured out in service to latin nations, especially Mexico, by spreading the name and love of God. God has especially given me a heart for orphans and my dream is to open a home for teenage girls in Mexico that have been abused, violated, and abandoned. I wish to tell them that someone cares, that someone's heart breaks for them, and that there is hope.
My mentor is a woman named Ivette who has completely changed my life and inspires me to follow God's plan no matter what the world says. And my best friend is a girl named Aly. I've only know her for about 4 months, but we have connected on such a deep level and she presses me on in my pursuit of God more than anyone I know. Well, that's just a little snipet of my life, but watch out... there's more to come.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Sweets! Great blog..I look forward to reading your posts. You are such an awesome woman!