9.04.2008

Thursday 13~ 3rd Edition!

My 13 Favorite Books (out of many more)

1. The Bible.

2. Run Baby Run by Nicky Cruz

3. Red Letters: Living A Faith That Bleeds by Tom Davis

4. Kissed The Girls And Made Them Cry by Lisa Bevere

5. Driven By Eternity by John Bevere

6. I Am Not But I Know I AM by Louie Giglio

7. The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer

8. Deep Unto Deep by Dana Candler

9. Authentic Beauty by Leslie Ludy

10. The God Chasers by Tommie Tennie

11. The Oath by Frank Peretti

12. Nurture by Lisa Bevere

13. The Barbarian Way by Ewan Rafael McManus

7 comments:

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

I'm only familiar with the Bible. =)

Melanie said...

I need to get to reading! I haven't read most of them. I REFUSE to read Tozer..though. :)

Mia Celeste said...

I read the Bible and I've read The Oath, but I don't recognize the others. Think I'll have to add to my To-Read pile. Happy TT!

Heather said...

I read Pursuit of God last year. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kasey,

This is Nicole, Tom Davis' assistant here at Children's HopeChest. Glad you liked "Red Letters" There were some books on your list that I've read and loved. It's good to share favorite reads with friends....motivates us all to keep reading! Have you read "Fields of the Fatherless" by Tom? That's a good one too. Many Blessings, Nicole nirwin@hopechest.org

Nicholas said...

Interesting list, though I haven't read any of them.

Melanie said...

I am going to have to read some of these!!